Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ralph Lauren

On Thursday, I was lucky enough to cater an office baby shower at Ralph Lauren. I made my micro Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Pecan pies and some mini cupcakes (carrot with maple cream cheese icing). I don't offer my mini cupcakes on my website, but I will do them for a party if needed. Basically if people hire me, I'll make and do just about anything food wise as long as my pies are somewhere in the mix. I was really happy with how it all turned out, and I hope for more gigs that were as nice as this .









5 comments:

  1. You rock Erin! I'm sure they were deeeeeelish! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very proud of you - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a pleasant thinking, piece of writing is good, thats why i have read it fully

    Feel free to surf to my web-site - polo outlet store

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actually glad to read this blog posts which contains tons of
    useful facts, thanks for providing such information.


    Feel free to surf to my blog - Cheap Oakleys

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are outstanding photos. I am so good to read through this. We have also been looking for some affordable seattle venues for our daughter’s first birthday bash. It will be a small party including only family members. Please suggest some good spot!

    ReplyDelete