Friday, March 16, 2012

Downton Abby Inspired Shoot

Hello all!  Well, things have been moving along in amazing ways for Pickles and Pies.

 I was approached by a dear friend of mine, Arielle Doneson, who is an amazing wedding photographer. She was putting together an inspiration shoot based on Downton Abby(I'm obsessed) to be entered into wedding blogs. Besides being asked to make my pies and desserts, my husband Hunter and I were asked to be the models. Don't worry, I didn't let it go to my head. Honestly I felt so pretty being able to wear my dream dress I wish I had been able to have for my own wedding. I wish I had photos of me in that expensive dress adding cream to the tops of pies, it made everyone nervous.  It was such a fun day with so many talented people doing what they do best to make it happen. Here are just a few photos. More are to come...drum roll please... we were accepted into Style me Pretty. It has yet to be on the site, but this is HUGE news and we couldn't be more excited.



Also, here is a video by Tree of Life Films of the day.
http://vimeo.com/37427866


Cinematographers: Tree of Life Films, treelifefilms.com
Photographer: Arielle Doneson Photography, ariellephoto.com
Stylists: Firefly Events, firefly-events.com
Florist: Rebecca Sheperd Floral Design,
rebeccasheperdfloraldesign.com
Hair & makeup Artist: Alexandra Brock, alexandrabrock.com
Caterer: Pickles & Pies, picklesandpies.com
Dress: Gabriella Bridal Salon, gabriellanewyork.com
Hats & Fascinators: Preston & Olivia, prestonandolivia.com
Military Uniform: Kaufman's Army Navy, kaufmansarmynavy.com
Vintage Rentals: Rebecca Sheperd Floral Design, rebeccasheperdfloraldesign.com
The Vintage Rental Company, thevintagerentalco.com
Rentals: Party Rentals LTD, partyrentalltd.com
Models: Erin & Hunter
Music: "You Make Me Swoon" by The Two Man Gentlemen Band, thetwogentlemen.com

1 comment:

  1. I liked your wedding theme; I am searching for a cool Los Angeles Wedding venues for my sister’s marriage. She wanted to have fairytale theme in her wedding. Is it possible? Any thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete