Monday, July 16, 2012

Big Announcement!

Hello P&P friends! I've got some big news to share...

I've been keeping it a little quiet about this. In addition to making pies, I have added party styling and planning to my business. That's right! I'm almost an all in one shop now!
 I had my first official wedding on June 17th in NYC. It was so much fun working with my grooms Rick Walburn and Romney Piamonte to help them have their perfect day.
 We had to get really creative to do "high style, lower cost". I think it turned out beautifully; with the help of the staff at Bottino Restaurant in Chelsea, my lovely assistant Georgia, and the fabulous photographer Sean Kim.

It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended, and I was lucky enough to work on such a perfect day. Take a look at a few of the photos below of the gorgeous couple and their modern but personal wedding. I'm beyond excited, and so proud. Congrats Rick and Romney!
















































1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Simple elegance at its best. (also loving the dachshund accents--I want that ring bearer pillow!)

    ReplyDelete