Thursday, July 3, 2014

Gretchen + Andrew The Hill, Hudson NY

Greetings Friends!

We have had quite a busy spring and summer. It's been very challenging and exciting. We've had weddings on beaches, in restaurants and in barns. I'm waiting for many of the photos to come in, so we can share them with you later. I just received our photos from Gretchen and Andrews absolutely beautiful wedding at The Hill. I've been lucky enough to get hired to work there many times in the last three years. I had no idea that my first wedding there would lead me to so many more at that beautiful barn. It's been a challenge to keep myself inspired and come up with new ideas for each wedding. But I enjoy challenges and getting pushed out of a comfort zone, even if I do drive my husband crazy with my fretting and crazy ideas. Now that I'm doing more and more floral design at my events, it's keeping things fresh for sure!
 We have some exciting news about this wedding coming soon, but I can't share just yet. For now I'd like to show you a small sneak peek into this beautiful, romantic country wedding. Photos are by the amazing Rebecca Yale.






































No comments:

Post a Comment